My vintage shop update

My little dream shop is going great so far. I am having so much fun finding amazing treasures, there is so much good stuff out there waiting to be discovered and appreciated and given a new life.
My only problem so far has been wanting to keep things once I get them home! Oh dear! They always look so much better when they are bought out of the context of the opp shop chaos and given the chance to shine! They steal my heart I tell you!
 
 
I'm getting the hang of wrapping valuable treasures in a million layers of packaging, fortunately I happen to have a giant roll of bubble wrap that should last me a while.
Below are the items that have been shipped off to new owners so far - I hope they have found their way safely and are being appreciated like they deserve.
There are still plenty more beautiful items for sale in my shop and more waiting to be photographed and listed. If you want to have a look you can view my shop here.






1 comment

Mee said...

Isn't is great there are others out there who love your treasures! I recognise the small grey stoneware crock do I?